Search This Blog

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Luke 17:10, Revelations 22:1-7, Luke 21:34-36, Psalm 95:1-7

Mass Readings for today: Revelations 22:1-7, Luke 21:34-36, Psalm 95:1-7
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luke 17:10
10 So for you. When you have done all that you have been told to do, you must say: ‘We are no more than servants; we have only done our duty.’”


Beloved, when we obey and keep Your commandments, when we do all You ask of us, we must be aware that we do not deserve any special commendation for doing so as we have only done our duty.

Revelations 22:1-7

Beloved, let the river of life streaming from You and Your throne flow over me and in me. May its life giving waters heal me both spiritually and physically and hope produce fruit in every season; fruit that will last, fruit for Your Kingdom. Maranatha Lord Jesus we await Your coming.

Luke 21:36

36 But watch at all times and pray, that you may be able to escape all that is bound to happen and to stand before the Son of Man.”

Help me Beloved, to always be aware that I belong to You and because I do, I must stand out as a light that draws those in need of You to me and receive through me, the comfort that comes from You. May You not be disappointed in me when You come but find me awake and alert.


No comments:

Post a Comment