Search This Blog

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Song of Solomon 4:12, Revelation 18:1-2, 21-23:19:1-3, 9, Luke 21:20-28, Psalm 100:1-5

Mass Readings for today
Revelations 18:1-2, 21-23:19:1-3, 9
Luke 21:20-28
Psalm 100:1-5
____________________________________________________________

Song of Solomon 4:12
• 12 You are a garden enclosed,
my sister, my bride;
a spring enclosed, a sealed fountain.

My Beloved I am all Yours now and forever. I belong to You and You alone eternally. You are my Brother, my Beloved, my Delight my Friend.

Revelation 19:9
9 Then the angel told me, “Write: Happy are those invited to the wedding of the Lamb.” And he went on, “These are true words of God.”

Thank You for Your invitation to the wedding feast. Thank You for the heavenly food You provide in the Holy Eucharist to nourish us with Your divine life. Thank You that I too am part of the Church, Your Bride.

Luke 21:28
28 Now, when you see the first events, stand erect and lift up your heads, for your deliverance is drawing near.”

When the time comes for You to return Beloved, Your own will not be afraid. We await Your return with eyes strained to catch the first glimpse of You as You return to claim Your Bride, the Church, in triumph. In joyful acclamation, heaven and earth will sing and rejoice.

Psalm 100:1-5
1 All you lands, acclaim the Lord!
2 Serve the Lord with gladness; come before him with joyful songs.
3 Know that the Lord is God; he created us and we are his people, the sheep of his fold.
4 Enter his gates with thanksgiving, his courts with praise. Give thanks to him and bless his name.
5 For the Lord is good; his love lasts forever and his faithfulness through all generations.


This psalm says perfectly how those who long for You and await Your coming will rejoice.

No comments:

Post a Comment