Search This Blog

Saturday, March 13, 2010

A CONVERSATION

"Every human love offered to God is unique and precious.  No one can love Me quite like you do that is why it is always new and fresh.

Every now and then I will give you a taste of what I suffered.  Accept it for love of Me."

When you make mistakes the important thing is to learn from them not dwell on them.  You do not need any one to teach you when you have Me.  Count it all joy no matter what the situation in your life continue to give me praise.  Trust in my infinite and generous love.  Leave your sick sister Sandra to Me, entrust her totally to My compassionate care, love and tenderness.  Do not be anxious.  You have God for your Friend and Father so why are you moaning and groaning as if you are an orphan.  If you focus on yourself you will lose yourself, focus on Me.  Keep your gaze fixed on Me.  I am the Rock to which you can cling.  Let us speak each morning heart to heart.  Tell Me over and over again that you love Me and why you do.  Nothing gives Me greater pleasure.  Be one with Me.  Bend your will to mine.  Cling tighter to me in times of difficulty.  Let Me be the only one who consoles you.  Remember the more you love Me the more beautiful and radiant you are to Me."

*****************************************************************************
A shared joy is sweet but a shared suffering is sweeter.

Beloved, You are a generous lover.  Everytime I see a white pigeon I look at it as a personal sign of hope from You to me and I feel encouraged and strengthened.  Today after Mass and on the way home, I spied three white pigeons together on the ledge of a building I smiled and I thanked You - You outdo Yourself in generosity every time.

Thank You for the comfort that You gave me through Fr. Dominic yesterday.  It touched me to my soul and I came away with a feeling that he was a true spiritual father to me. I listened to his words of healing and advise and I know that he shared my pain.

Thank You for speaking to me this morning during my time of personal prayer.  For the first time in a long while I have not been busy with all that I wanted to say to You giving You little time to respond.  You spoke to me for a  and it was very satisfying and consoling not only because I kept silent and allowed myself to hear what You had to say but most of all it gave me great joy to listen to the wonderful things You said to me.

I did not take my mobile to church with me today, I usually take it and  leave it in the car so that I can check  as soon as Mass is over if there are any messages for me.  Instead I left it at home and surrendered the whole situation into Your loving care.  Thank You for once again rewarding me for trusting in You as I did receive a message a short while after I came home.  A message that brought with it a tiny sliver of sunshine and hope.  Pam and I rejoiced and praised You and offered You   our heartfelt thanks.  You are a great God and I love You.

Another thing I would like to add.  I asked You to appoint St. Francis of Assisi as my intercessor and aide because I wanted to learn from him his ability to rejoice in You through the most miserable of situations.  I was struggling to cope and so I asked You to let me have his help.  Thank You for telling me I did not need him, all I need was You to help me and see me through.  I agree.  All I need is You.

Beloved, what a short distance it is from my Mama Mary to You.  No sooner did I ask her to accept me as her little slave girl she turned my gaze away from herself and pointed to You - You were so close I almost stumbled right into Your open arms..

Thank You for giving me the understanding that God is working in an awesome and mysterious way in Sandy and through her in her husband and children.  In the fiery furnace of suffering that seems heated up to seven times its normal strength we see them all in its fiery depths.  They are not consumed but singing and praising God and in their midst is One who is resplendant like the SON OF GOD.  You are very much present in the middle of it all loving, purifying, consoling, srengthening and filling us all with courage and hope.  Love for one another grows more powerful and sacrificial in the fire of suffering.

God Almighty, truly Your ways are not the way of man.

If I have You Beloved, I have all things even if it may appear to others that I have nothing.

I love You.

No comments:

Post a Comment