Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Genesis 2:7, Numbers 21:8-9, Psalm 25:4-9

Genesis 2:7
Then Yahweh God formed Man, dust formed from the clay, and breathed into his nostrils a breath of life and Man became alive with breath.

Our bodies will return from whence it came, the earth.  But the breath You breathed into us and which gives us life, will return back to You and become one with You - there we will adore You, "O true and ancient Beauty yet ever new," forever.

It is heart breakingly, gut wrenchingly painful to watch a loved one suffer and stand by helplessly and not ask the question WHY?  Thank You Father for the Crucified One who also prayed that the chalice of suffering be taken away but He concluded, "Not My will but Thine be done." Grant us the grace, strength and courage to stand at the foot of the cross with our Mama Mary and may His prayer to the Father become our own.
Psalm 25:4-9
4 Teach me your ways, O Lord; make known to me your paths. 5 Guide me in your truth and instruct me, for you are my God, my savior; I hope in you all day long.  6 Remember your compassion, O Lord, your unfailing love from of old.  7Remember not the sins of my youth, but in your love remember me.  8 Good and upright, the Lord teaches sinners his way. 9 He teaches the humble of heart and guides them in what is right.

No comments:

Post a Comment