Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Ezekiel 18:21-23, Psalm 145:18, John 5:30

Ezekiel 18:21-23
21 If the sinner turns from his sin, observes my decrees and practices what is right and just, he will live, he will not die. 22 None of the sins he committed will be charged against him; he will live as a consequence of his righteous deeds. 23 Do I want the death of the sinner? – word of Yahweh. Do I not rather want him to turn from his ways and live?

Psalm 145:18
18 He is near those who call on him, who call trustfully upon his name.

John 5:30
30 I can do nothing of myself, and I need to hear Another One to judge; and my judgment is just, because I seek not my own will, but the will of Him who sent me.

Do not ask for what you want, ask rather for a super abundance of that which I want to give you.  Do not allow human emotion to hold you back from wanting all that I wish for you and those you love.  Ask and receive for the perfection of My will in your life.  Don't wallow in human emotion if such emotion holds you back from soaring to the highest heavens with Me. 

The sole purpose of your life and that of your sister is to prepare yourself to spend eterenity with Me.  As the bride adorns herself for her bridegroom so through suffering your sister makes herself beautiful for Me.  Just as you are Mine, so too does she belong to Me.  If it is My desire to sanctify those whom she loves most through her suffering then is it not selfishness on your part if your prayers are contradictory to My will?  The whole purpose of life on earth is for the bride to prepare for the Bridegroom - never forget it.  The key to victorious living is to seek My will in all things."

"I stand corrected and rebuked my Beloved and now I will prayer Your prayer, "Father, if it is Your will remove this cup from me, yet not my will but Yours be done." Amen!"


No comments:

Post a Comment