Search This Blog

Monday, March 22, 2010

Matthew 18:19-20, Psalm 3:4-7, John 8:12

Matthew 18:19-20
18 I say to you: whatever you bind on earth, heaven will keep bound; and whatever you unbind on earth, heaven will keep unbound. 19 In like manner, I say to you: if on earth two of you are united in asking for anything, it will be granted to you by my heavenly Father. 20 For where two or three are gathered in my Name, I am there among them.”

My Beloved in these verses You promise that when we are united in asking for anything it will be granted by Your Heavenly Father.  It  has been so long since all of us are praying with one heart and mind for Sandy and she keeps going from crisis to crisis.  It is so hard not to be anxious and afraid.

"Hush now, calm be still.  As long as I am present in the storm You have no need to be afraid.  Despite the fact that the wind is roaring and rocking the boat of Sandy's life, despite it being threatened to be dashed to pieces on the rocks and there is imminent fear of drowning - I AM STILL PRESENT, take heart, have courage."

Psalm 3:4-7
4 But you are my shield, O Lord, my glory, you lift up my head. 5 Aloud I cry to the Lord, and from his holy hill he answers me. 6 If I lie down to sleep, again I awake, for the Lord supports me; 7 no fear of the thousands standing against me.
John 8:12
12 Jesus spoke to them again, “I am the Light of the world; the one who follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have light and life.


Beloved, shed Your powerful light and illumine all the darkened places filled with fear.  Light and life come from You and You alone.  You are the light of the world and the Author and dispenser of life.  I trust You.

No comments:

Post a Comment