Search This Blog

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Tobit 5:21-22, Jeremiah 7:23, Luke 11:17

Tobit 5:21-22
21 Tobit said to her, “Don’t get upset, my sister. He will return in safety. You will see him again. 22 Indeed a good angel will go with him; he will have a successful journey and he will return in safety.”

My Beloved, You know how distraught I am and the words, "Don't get upset, my sister." are very consoling.

Help me Lord so that I do not allow evil to disturb my peace.  My hope is in You, my trust is in You I know that You will never let me down. 

Jeremiah 7:23
Thus says Yahweh, One thing I did command them: Listen to my voice and I will be Your God and you will be my people.  Walk in the way I command you and all will be well with you.

Luke 11:17
Jesus knew their thoughts.

Beloved, You know all things and You are God. 


No comments:

Post a Comment