Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Deuteronomy 4:7 & 9, Song of Songs 4:10-12

Deuteronomy 4:7 & 9
7 For in truth, is there a nation as great as ours, whose gods are as near to it as Yahweh, our God, is to us whenever we call upon him? 9 But be careful and be on your guard. Do not forget these things which your own eyes have seen nor let them depart from your heart as long as you live. But on the contrary, teach them to your children and to your children’s children.

Truly Beloved, there is no god like our God who remains in us and daily helps us to carry our burdens.  How much more difficult life would have been had I not had You to run to, cling to, come to, to speak to.  You listen, You heal, You console, You admonish and You love as no earthly being could love.  Thank You for reminding me that is imperative that I always live by Your holy Word and make it the rule of my life.  Teach me obedience to Your command in order that I and my loved ones may live.

Song of Songs 4:10-12
10 How sweet is your love, my sister, my bride!  How delicious is your love more than wine, and the fragrance of your perfume,  than any spice! 11 Your lips distill nectar, my bride; milk and honey are under your tongue.  Your garments have the scent of Lebanon.  • 12 You are a garden enclosed, my sister, my bride; a spring enclosed, a sealed fountain.

What a grand Lover You are Beloved.  Thank You for finding my love for You sweet.  I wish it were sweeter still, the sweetest of all.  May the fruit of my love for You delight You always.  May the words of love, adoration, praise and worship that spill from my lips enthrall You.  May the sweet fragrance of Mama Mary whose child I am cling to me and may the presence of Your Holy Spirit within me delight You.  I am Yours, all Yours, just Yours now and eternally. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment