Search This Blog

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sirach 39:5-6, Psalm 118:13-15

Sirach 39:5-6
5 Early in the morning his (my) heart is set on turning to the Lord, his (my) Maker, and raising his (my) being to the Most High. He (I) open (s) his (my) mouth in prayer and make (s) supplication because of his (my) sins.  6 If such is the will of the great Lord he (I) will be filled with the spirit of discernment.

Psalm 118:13-15
13 I was pushed hard and about to fall,  but the Lord came to my help.
14 The Lord is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation.
15 Joyful shouts of victory are heard in the tents of the just.

How true Beloved.  I thought that I would grieve and mourn for a long, long time but You have shown me that I must rejoice that my Sandy is now with You and a fitting tribute to her would be my life well lived.  She preached more powerfully than words through her suffering.  Praise You Lord!!!

John 20:31
There were many signs that Jesus gave in the presence of His disciples, but they are not recorded in this book.  These are recorded so that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; believe and you will have life through His Name.

Beloved, Sandy believed that You are the Christ the Son of God, believing she has life - eternal life through Your Name.  Alleluia!!

No comments:

Post a Comment