Search This Blog

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Psalm 34:2, 9, 18-20, 23, John 3:31-36

Psalm 34:2, 9, 18-20, 23
2 I will bless the Lord all my days; his praise will be ever on my lips.  18 The Lord hears the cry of the righteous and rescues them from all their troubles.  19 The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves the distraught. 20 Many are the troubles of the just, but the Lord delivers them from all. 23 But the Lord will redeem the life of his servants; none of those who trust in him will be doomed.

"M--- Mine, I want You to be so absorbed and immersed in Me that everything else pales into insignificance. Every thought every word, every deed must be for My greater glory.  I want You to belong to Me so completely, to love Me so fully that You will be doing here on earth in  faith, what you will be doing in love eternally in  heaven.  Belong to Me so utterly that everything on earth loses its flavor.  Hunger and thirst for Me.  Let Me be your food and drink.  Let my love and my love alone satisfy You.  Love me as I love you - without measure and without counting the cost.  The price of love is a dying to self and rising to new life in Me.  Remember this My own, everything on earth is fading and passing.  I alone remain.  Cling to Me.  Be Mine."

"O I am Yours my beloved, all Yours now and forever.  Teach me to love You and to belong to You more and more each day."


John 3:31-16
31 He who comes from above is above all; he who comes from the earth belongs to the earth and his words, too, are earthly. The One who comes from heaven 32 speaks of the things he has seen and heard; he bears witness to this but no one accepts his testimony. 33 Whoever does receive his testimony acknowledges the truthfulness of God. 34 The one sent by God speaks God’s words and gives the Spirit without measure. 35 For the Father loves the Son and has entrusted everything into his hands. 36 Whoever believes in the Son lives with eternal life, but he who will not believe in the Son will never know life and always faces the justice of God.


"M--- if your sister is now sharing in my glory what need is there to weep and mourn.  Rejoice, for where she is now someday you too will be - one in love eternally.  She is in bliss."

"My Beloved, You spoke to us through the megaphone of my dearest sister's agony, suffering and death - if this does not change us I wonder what will?"


No comments:

Post a Comment