Search This Blog

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Psalm 33:18, John 6: 16-21

Psalm 33:18
The Lord's eyes are upon those who love Him.  Those who trust in His loving kindness.

Thank You Beloved for reminding me that Your eyes are on me and that You never take them off.  You hear and answer all my prayers and You understand me as no one else does.  I love You.

John 6:16-21
16 When evening came, the disciples went down to the shore. 17 After a while they got into a boat to make for Capernaum on the other side of the sea, for it was now dark and Jesus had not yet come to them. 18 But the sea was getting rough because a strong wind was blowing.  19 They had rowed about three or four miles, when they saw Jesus walking on the sea, and he was drawing near to the boat. They were frightened, 20 but he said to them, “It is Me; don’t be afraid.”  21 They wanted to take him into the boat, but immediately the boat was at the shore to which they were going.

Beloved, it is always dark when we believe that You are absent, life begins to overwhelm and the problems we face threaten to take us off course.  But, though we may think that You are absent, in fact You are always watching and You will come to our aid.  You will always tell us, "It is Me, don't be afraid."  We can trust You Beloved to see us safely  home. 

Thank You for Your constant assurance that You are with me always and that You will  never abandon me.  You  hear and answer every one of my prayers - sometimes the answer is contrary to my expectations but Your answer is always the best one.

No comments:

Post a Comment