Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

John 12:24-26

My child, remember that you are Mine.  You belong to Me.  Your whole life must be lived to please Me and to accept joyfully all that I give You.  There is no such thing as unnecessary suffering.  All suffering has a purpose - it is to bring about a greater good.  Suffering purifies, strengthens and sanctifies.  My child, I do not want an emotional, sentimental, wishy-washy here-today-gone tomorrow kind of love.  Love Me as I love You.  I love You so much, I laid down my life for you.  Are you willing to do the same for Me?

John 12:24-26
24 Truly, I say to you, unless the grain of wheat falls to the earth and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies, it produces much fruit. 25 Those who love their life destroy it, and those who despise their life in this world keep it for everlasting life.  26 Whoever wants to serve me, let him follow me and wherever I am, there shall my servant be also. If anyone serves me, the Father will honor him.

My Beloved, fill the lamp of my  heart with the oil of Your Holy Spirit and set it ablaze with the fire of Your divine love and consume me in its flames so I may be one with You always.


No comments:

Post a Comment