Search This Blog

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Luke 24:45-48

Luke 24:45-48
45 Then he opened their minds to understand the Scriptures.  And he went on, 46 “You see what was written: the Messiah had to suffer and on the third day rise from the dead. 47 Then repentance and forgiveness in his name would be proclaimed to all the nations, beginning from Jerusalem. 48 Now you shall be witnesses to this.

My Beloved, please open my mind to understand all that has happened in the light of Your Word.  You have called all of us who are baptized to witness, to mission, to proclaiming the Good News.  You bless us always and make Yourself available to us in the Eucharist and through the indwelling of Your Holy Spirit.  I am called to be a joy filled Christian, one who knows the truth and whom the Truth has set free.

Give me the grace I need to allow the Holy Spirit to form me in Your image and Likeness.  Mary, my Mama pray for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment