Search This Blog

Friday, April 23, 2010

Psalm 117:1, 2

"My dear, remember, as long as the 'I' takes centre stage and your feelings and emotions put everything and everyone else in the background, there is nothing you can see or learn from a given situation.  Stand back, see the whole picture and understand that each individual is different.  I work with the nature of each one not against it.  With some it can be extremely hard work because their nature and their circumstances have made them difficult to work with. Remember, I work patiently, slowly, tirelessly, ceaselessly and lovingly with everyone.  You do your part and pray and let Me do the work of bringing about change as I did with Saul.  Nothing is impossible for Me."

Psalm 117
1 Alleluia!
Praise the Lord, all you nations;
all you peoples, praise him.
2 How great is his love for us!
His faithfulness lasts forever.

Thank You Beloved.  Each one of us can claim for ourselves Your great love and Your faithfulness which lasts forever.
 
I am called to be another Christ in the world - this is what I must remember in my encounter with everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment