Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Psalm 87:5, John 10:26

Psalm 87:5
More and more are being born in her. For the Most High Himself has founded her.

Everyday Beloved, more and more are entering the Church that You have founded.  In Your Church they find a loving and tender Mother who is ready to embrace them, welcome them and feed them on the finest wheat and the sweetest honey - Your most precious Body and Blood.


John 10:26
26 The works I do in my Father’s name proclaim who I am, but you don’t believe because, as I said, you are not my sheep.

Beloved, we are called to imitate Your works of healing, forgiving, proclaiming and loving.  In this way we witness that we belong to You, that we are Your sheep.  The works You performed in Your Father's Name proclaimed to all who You are - the Son of God.  In the same way my works, performed in Your Name, proclaim who I am.  A sheep who belongs to Your fold.

Thank You Beloved for healing and restoring an old friendship and for allowing peace and harmony to flow back into all relationships, in answer to my prayers before Your Adorable Presence in the Blessed Sacrament. 


No comments:

Post a Comment