Search This Blog

Friday, May 7, 2010

Haggai 2:4, 5, 9, 23, John 15:12-17

We can soar to the highest heavens when we break free of the shackles that chain us to earth.

My Beloved, You make all things new, You make all things right. You make all things perfect. You fill up the valleys in my life and You level the mountains and You make my heart rejoice in Your love.

Haggai 2:4, 5, 9, 23
Do not be discouraged. Begin to work for I am with you, says Yahweh. Do not be afraid, for my Spirit is in your midst. In this place, I will give you peace. I will take you, my servant, and for Me you will be like a ring on my finger with my initials on it. For I have chosen you says Yahweh of hosts.

Beloved, thank You for telling me not to be discouraged. Grant me the grace to live a life of total surrender to You and Your will and not to be anxious about anything because You love me and I can trust You completely.

JOHN 15:12-1712
This is my commandment: love one another as I have loved you. 13 There is no greater love than this, to give one’s life for one’s friends; 14 and you are my friends if you do what I command you. 15 I shall not call you servants any more, be­cause servants do not know what their mas­ter is about. Instead I have called you friends, since I have made known to you everything I learned from my Father. 16 You did not choose me; it was I who chose you and sent you to go and bear fruit, fruit that will last. And everything you ask the Father in my name, he will give you. 17 This is my command, that you love one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment