Search This Blog

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Song of Songs 6:10, Jude 1:20-21

Song of Songs 6:10
"Who is this coming like the dawn, fair as the moon, bright as the sun, majestic as bannered troops?"

She is Mary, my Mother, my Mistress and my Queen.  Mother dearest, I renew my vow of consecration to you.  Pray for me, intercede for me.  Receive all I have to give - my mind, body, soul an dspirit and present them with your holy hand loving hands to Jesus.

Jude 1:20-21
20 But, dearly beloved, build your life on the foundation of your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Spirit. 21 Remain firm in the love of God, welcoming the mercy of Jesus Christ, our Lord, which leads to eternal life.

Yes Beloved, I long for You.  I hunger and thirst for you.  Grant me a full measure of Your Holy Spirit in order that I may be pleasing to You always.

My beloved Jesus, help me never to be afraid to ask the difficult questions.  To seek the right answers from sources that are found in the Church and once I know the truth, let it become the rule of my life without compromise.

No comments:

Post a Comment