Search This Blog

Saturday, May 8, 2010

John 15:18-21

John 15:18-21
 18 If the world hates you, remember that the world hated me before you. 19 This would not be so if you belonged to the world, because the world loves its own. But you are not of the world since I have chosen you from the world; because of this the world hates you.  20 Remember what I told you: the servant is not greater than his master; if they persecuted me, they will persecute you, too. If they kept my word, they keep yours as well. 21 All this they will do to you for the sake of my name because they do not know the One who sent me.


"My child, do you love Me?"  
"You know I do Lord."
"The hearts of men are hard and cold and I find little love in the world for Me.  Love Me from the moment you open your eyes in the morning, until you close them in sleep at night.  Offer all you do throughout the day as acts of love for me. Let your heart be raised up to me whenever you become aware of My love for You.  Lift up your entire being to Me throughout the day.  Let thoughts of Me hold You captive.  Let My love for you and the ardour of My love overwhelm you and spark in you a corresponding response.  Let your words and actions be motivated by love for Me.  Through the day seek Me and let heart connect to heart.  Find your peace, joy, hope and rest in Me.  Comfort and console Me with Your constant love.  I will remember you and never forsake you who love Me."

No comments:

Post a Comment