Search This Blog

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Isaiah 27:2-3, Acts 28:30-31, John 21: 22

Isaiah 27:2-3
Praise my fruitful vineyard. I Yahweh am its keeper. I water it every moment so that no one will harm it, day and night I guard it."

Beloved, I belong to You. You look after me. You know all my needs and You pour upon me every grace and blessing that I require to live a fruitful life. Day and night You watch over me. There is never a moment when You take Your gaze off me. If You did Beloved, my life would end. Thank You for supplying me with all that I need.

Acts28:30-31
30 Paul stayed for two whole years in a house he himself rented, where he received without any hindrance all those who came to see him. 31 He proclaimed the kingdom of God and taught the truth about Jesus Christ, the Lord, quite openly and without any hindrance.

Like St. Paul, all must find a welcome with us in imitation of You and we must give freely of all that we have received.

John 21:22
"FOLLOW ME."

As You commanded Peter, so You command me my Lord, "Follow Me." May I do so all the days of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment