Search This Blog

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Ezekiel 39:29, Psalm 104:45, Romans 8:9-17, John 14:26

Ezekiel 39:29
Never again shall I hide My Face from them because I shall pour out My Spirit on Israel - Word of Yahweh.

Beloved, I prayed for a fresh outpouring of Your Holy Spirit on me today the Feast of Pentecost and I asked You to confirm that I have received this Gift. Thank You for Holy Word.


Psalm 104:34
May my songs give Him pleasure as the Lord gives me delight.

May all the songs I sing please You Beloved for You are the joy and delight of my soul and I adore and worship You my God.

Romans 8:9-17
9 Yet your existence is not in the flesh, but in the spirit, because the Spirit of God is within you. If you did not have the Spirit of Christ, you would not belong to him. 10 But Christ is within you; though the body is branded by death as a consequence of sin, the spirit is life and holiness. 11And if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead is within you, He who raised Jesus Christ from among the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies. Yes, he will do it through his Spirit who dwells within you.  12 Then, brothers, let us leave the flesh and no longer live according to it. 13 If not, we will die. Rather, walking in the Spirit, let us put to death the body’s deeds so that we may live. 14 All those who walk in the Spirit of God are sons and daughters of God. 15 Then, no more fear: you did not receive a spirit of slavery, but the Spirit that makes you sons and daughters and every time we cry, “Abba! (this is Dad!) Father!” 16 the Spirit assures our spirit that we are sons and daughters of God. 17 If we are children, we are heirs, too. Ours will be the inheritance of God and we will share it with Christ; for if we now suffer with him, we will also share Glory with him.

How beautifully St. Paul speaks the truth about living a life in the Spirit and filled with the Spirit.

John 14:26
26 From now on the Helper, the Holy Spirit whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and remind you of all that I have told you.

Thank You Beloved for the gift of the Helper, the Holy Spirit, who teaches me to love You.

No comments:

Post a Comment