Search This Blog

Monday, May 3, 2010

John 14:13-14

John 14:13-14
13 I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14 If in my name you ask me for anything, I will do it.
 
Beloved, You make an unqualified promise here, "Everything you ask in my Name I will do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son.  And everything you ask in calling upon my Name I will do."

The key to this promise is this, You will give us what we ask for in Your Name in order that the Father is glorified through the work You do.

My Jesus, I ask in Your holy, powerful Name that the Mass we celebrate this evening will bring glory and  honour to God the Father.  I pray that the celebration of the Holy Mass, and the words that both Bosco and I speak,  bring You glory as we praise You eternal Father through Jesus Christ our Lord, for the gift of Sandy.

No comments:

Post a Comment