Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Acts17:27, 28 & 31, John 15:12-15 and John 16:12-15

"Let faith be your lamp and My Word your guide.  You are not alone, you are never alone.  Trust in Me, call out to Me.  I am in the heart of you - in your very center.   How can you doubt my Presence?  I do not love as men - I am God. I have given you Myself and you have pledged to give Me all of yourself.  Do not forget that I am Yours just as you are Mine.  Do not worry.  Do not be anxious - be not afraid.  I am with you - you are never ever alone."

Jesus, my life, my hope, my joy, my peace.  My Lord and my God.  My Beloved and my Truest Friend, I asked for a sign and You responded by  speaking to me through these two Scripture verses in today's readings:

You confirmed in Your Word what you spoke to me.

Acts 17:27-28
...Yet he is not far from any of us.  For in him we move and have our being.

and

And Your word tells me that the sign given is the Resurrection and because of the Resurrection, You have the power to raise to life any man who may be dead in sin, self and pride.

Acts 17:31
So that all may believe it, he has just given a sign by raising this man from the dead.

John 15:12-15
12 This is my commandment: love one another as I have loved you. 13 There is no greater love than this, to give one’s life for one’s friends; 14 and you are my friends if you do what I command you.15 I shall not call you servants any more, because servants do not know what their master is about. Instead I have called you friends, since I have made known to you everything I learned from my Father.


John 16:12-15
12 I still have many things to tell you, but you cannot bear them now. 13 When he, the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into the whole truth. He has nothing to say of himself but he will speak of what he hears, and he will tell you of the things to come. 14 He will take what is mine and make it known to you; in doing this, he will glorify me. 15 All that the Father has is mine; because of this I have just told you, that the Spirit will take what is mine and make it known to you.”

"With love all things are possible. Through the merits of my life, passion, death and resurrection, the world is saved.  I need you to be my witness, a sign of my love.  You are not alone, my promise, the Holy Spirit who lives in you and makes your body His temple, will guide you.  When you witness to me, you glorify Me.  Be led by My Spirit.  Trust me and trust that the work and the outcome of the work is Mine.  You are a laborer in my vineyard.
 
Be faithful, gentle, patient, charitable and kind.  The ground may be hard.  Pray for the gentle rain of the Holy Spirit to soften it, the seed of My Word to be planted in it and trust God for the harvest.  The victory belongs to Me, your Lord and your God."

No comments:

Post a Comment