Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

John 14:27-28 & 31

"M--- mine, do you love me?"  
"My Beloved, You know that I love You although my love is sometimes emotional, sentimental and it see saws, I do love You and my dearest desire is to love You more and more each day."  
"If you love Me, then let everything you do be motivated by the love you have for Me."  "With the help of Your Holy Spirit and the intercession of Mary, my Mother, my Mistress and my Queen, I shall try my Lord."

John 14:27-28, & 31
27Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled, and do not let them be afraid. 28You heard me say to you, “I am going away, and I am coming to you.” If you loved me, you would rejoice that I am going to the Father, because the Father is greater than I. 31but I do as the Father has commanded me, so that the world may know that I love the Father.

How true Lord, You gave us Your peace, that calmness and serenity of soul in the most difficult of circumstances.  Thank You for telling me not to be troubled or afraid. With You always with me I need never worry.  Beloved, it meant everything to You for us to know how much You loved the Father and that everything You did was only what He commanded You to do.  You did nothing on Your own.  Just as You and the Father are one, You invite me to be one with You and to imitate You always.

No comments:

Post a Comment