Search This Blog

Monday, May 24, 2010

1 Peter 1:8-9, Psalm 111:5, 9-10, Mark 10:27

1 Peter 1:8-9
8 You have not yet seen him and yet you love him; even without seeing him, you believe in him and experience a heavenly joy beyond all words, 9 for you are reaching the goal of your faith: the salvation of your souls.

I do love You Beloved.  My eyes have not seen You but my heart has. Yes, I have experienced great joy in knowing You, getting to know You better each day and loving You with every fibre of my being.

Psalm 111:5, 9-10
5 Always mindful of his covenant, he provides food for those who fear him.  9 He has sent his people deliverances and made with them a covenant forever.His holy name is to be revered! 10 The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom; prudent are those who live by his precepts. To him belongs everlasting praise.

You provide food which is life-giving in the Eucharist and thus You keep Your covenant with me.  Your covenant of perfect love.

Mark 10:27
All things are possible with God.

It is comforting to know that nothing is impossible with You my God.  Your Father whom You have taught me to call Abba, Dad, loves me and because He does He sent You, His Beloved Son, to save me. And You wanted me to have a share of Your own Holy Spirit in order that I may live my life in the abundance of Your joy, peace and love.  Thank You my Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment