Search This Blog

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Baruch 5:1-2, Romans 5:1-5, John 16:13

Baruch 5:1-2
1 Jerusalem, (M), put off your garment of mourning and unhappiness, put on the splendor and glory of God forever. 2 Wrap yourself in the mantle of holiness that comes from God, put on your head the crown of glory of the Eternal One.

Thank You Beloved for urging me to stop grieving.  There is no reason for mourning or unhappiness for those who have place dtheir hope in You.  And I have place all my hope and trust in You.  Yes, I can put on Your splendor and glory my God when I allow You to clothe me in the grace that Your own Holy Spirit pours on me.  I carry You in my heart and soul marked as a child of God, that proclaims to all that I belong to You Beloved. 


Romans 5:1-5
1 By faith we have received true righteousness, and we are at peace with God, through Jesus Christ, our Lord. 2 Through him we obtain this favor in which we remain and we even boast to expect the Glory of God. 3 Not only that, we also boast even in trials, knowing that trials produce patience, 4 from patience comes merit, merit is the source of hope, 5 and hope does not disappoint us because the Holy Spirit has been given to us, pouring into our hearts the love of God.

By faith and through Baptism and the frequent reception of the Sacraments, I am at peace with God through You my Beloved.  You pour on me rich graces and blessings and I am filled with the joy of Your Presence.  My hope rests in You.  I rejoice in this hope that promises that some day at the end of this life, I shall be united with You in eternity, You who loves me so wonderfully and powerfully.

John 16:13
13 When he, the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into the whole truth. He has nothing to say of himself but he will speak of what he hears, and he will tell you of the things to come.

It is Your Holy Spirit that constantly reveals the truth concerning You and Your Word, helping me to come to a deeper understanding of You which helps to increase my love for You my great, good God.


No comments:

Post a Comment