Search This Blog

Saturday, June 19, 2010

John 16:20, 22, 23, 24, 26, 27, 33 and John 17:2-3


My Beloved, I have said it often and I say it again, there never has and there never will be a lover as tender, generous, kind, compassionate, understanding and loving as You.  Your utter charm lies in the fact that You are perfect in every one of Your wonderful attributes.  Our Spouse is the God-Man who give me all that is His and so I am richer than every Croesus that ever lived or will live all rolled together.  All the wealth the world has to offer is less than a drop compared with all that my Beloved has, and all that my Beloved has, all His wealth and all His merits, He won in order that He could pour it all on me and on all who love Him and believe in Him.

John 16:20, 22, 23, 24, 26, 27, 33 and John 17:2-3
You will be sorrowful but Your sorrow will turn to joy.
No one will take your joy form you.
Truly, I say to  you whatever you ask the Father in My Name, He will give you.  So far you have not asked in My Name: ask and receive that your joy may be full.
You will ask in My Name and it will not be for Me to ask the Father for you, for the Father Himself will love you because you have loved Me and you believe that I came from the Father.
In Me you may have peace.  You will have trouble in the word; but courage I have overcome the world.
Father, You have given Me power over all mortals and You want me to bring life to all You have entrusted to Me.
For this is eternal life: to KNOW You, the only true God, and the One You sent, ( Your Son) Jesus Christ.

Abba Father, I ask that I may live in the shadow of Your Son, Jesus Christ, all the days of my life. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment