Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

1 Kings 21:22, 28, Matthew 5:44-45, 48

1 Kings 21: 22, 28
You have offended me and have dragged Israel into sin.
Have you seen how Ahab has humbled himself?  Because of this I will not bring about the disaster during his reign.

Our actions whether good or bad have eternal consequences not only for us but for all creation.


Humility has the power to move the heart of God.

Matthew 5:44-45, 48
 44 But this I tell you: Love your enemies, and pray for those who persecute you, 45 so that you may be children of your Father in Heaven. For he makes his sun rise on both the wick­ed and the good, and he gives rain to both the just and the unjust.

 48 For your part you shall be righteous and perfect in the way your heavenly Father is righteous and perfect.

Thank You Beloved for reminding me that as a child of the Father, I must resemble Him in His love for all His children as well as in His holiness and perfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment