Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

1 Chronicles 16:11-12, 2 Timothy 1:6-7

1 Chronicles 16:11-12
Seek Yahweh and His strength, seek His Face untiringly.  Recall the wondrous deeds he has done, His miracles, the judgement from His mouth.

Beloved, if I lean on You always as a child against her Father, Your strength and love will support me.  Help me to always recall and recount Your goodness to me, in this way my faith, hope, trust and love will keep growing stronger.

2 Timothy 1:6-7
For this reason I invite you to fan into a flame the gift of God you re­ceived through the laying on of my hands. For God did not confer on us a spirit of bashfulness, but of strength, love and good judgment. 

You give the gift but it is our responsibility to use it and nurture it, to fan it into a flame.  

When You call You also empower.


I believe, I hope and I trust in You who are God.

No comments:

Post a Comment