Search This Blog

Monday, June 21, 2010

Psalm 60:13, Psalm 127:1-2, Matthew 7:1-5


Psalm 60:13
Give us aid against the foe, for human help is not worth a straw.


Psalm 127:1-2
1 Unless the LORD builds the house, the builders labor in vain. Unless the LORD watches over the city, the guards stand watch in vain.

Unless You are with me my Beloved, I will find life without savor, without joy, without hope.  "Stay with me Lord", is my plea just like the plea of the disciples on the road to Emmaus.  Stay with me, live in me, move in me, have Your being in me.  Take possession of me and make me Yours now and forever.  I need You. Life wihtout You is not life but death.

Matthew 7:1-5


• 1 Do not judge and you will not be judged. 2 In the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and the measure you use for others will be used for you. 3 Why do you look at the speck in your brother’s eye and not see the plank in your own eye? 4 How can you say to your brother: ‘Come, let me take the speck from your eye,’ as long as that plank is in your own? 5 Hypocrite, take first the plank out of your own eye, then you will see clear enough to take the speck out of your brother’s eye.

It is clear Lord that when Your Word speaks of not judging it means not to condemn anyone. Those who help us grow the most are those who stand by us and support us in mercy and compassion.

No comments:

Post a Comment