Search This Blog

Friday, September 3, 2010

Acts 7:59, Matthew 7:8, 1 Corinthians 4:1-2 & 5, Luke 5:34, 38 & 39, Psalm 37:4

Acts 7:59
"Lord Jesus, receive my spirit."

Matthew 7:8
8 For everyone who asks, receives; whoever seeks, finds; and the door will be opened to him who knocks.

Thank You Beloved for reminding me that all who ask receive, all who seek find and the door will be opened to all who knock.  I knock, I seek, I ask that You will be with me every step of the way.

1 Corinthians 4:1-2 & 5
1 Let everyone then see us as the servants of Christ and stewards of the secret works of God. 2 Being stewards, faithfulness shall be demanded of us;
5 Therefore, do not judge before the time, until the coming of the Lord. He will bring to light whatever was hidden in darkness and will disclose the secret intentions of the hearts. Then each one will receive praise from God.

Beloved, I believe that it is You who have called me and You so graciously confirm my belief in all that You say to me today.  Receive my spirit and in exchange pour out Your own Holy Spirit on me. Help me to be a good and faithful steward, sharing generously all that You have give me and taught me.


Luke 5:34, 38 & 39
34 “You can’t make wedding guests fast while the bridegroom is with them.
38 But new wine must be put into fresh skins. 39 Yet no one who has tasted old wine is eager to get new wine, but says: The old is good.”

You my beloved Bridegroom are with me always and I feast in Your Holy Presence.  I behold You in the Blessed Sacrament and the joy of seeing You and communing with You is delightful.

To receive You in the Holy Eucharist and to know and to know that Infinite Goodness, Love and Beauty consumes me and tgakes me up into Himself in perfect union is undescribable joy.

I have tasted the new wine of Your love and I never want the old, stale wine of the my past where You were not given pride of place in my life.

Psalm 37:4
4 Make the Lord your delight, and he will grant your heart’s desire.

Beloved, I made the words of the Psalmist my own, "You are my heart's delight.  I have committed my life to You and with the help of Your grace and through the intercession of Mary my mother, I hold nothing back.  I am Yours all Yours. 

No comments:

Post a Comment