Search This Blog

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Deuteronomy 31:6, 8, Luke 9:23-25

Deuteronomy 31:6, 8
6 Be valiant and strong, do not fear or tremble before them for Yahweh, your God, is with you; he will not leave you or abandon you.”  8 Yahweh shall go before you. He shall be with you; he shall not leave you or abandon you. Do not fear, then, or be discouraged.”

Thank You my Beloved for Your wonderful words of comfort and assurance.  Knowing how weak I am, You speak to me and encourage me.  Thank You for understanding and ministering to me.

Luke 9:23-25
23 And he said to all, "If any man would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me. 24 For whoever would save his life will lose it; and whoever loses his life for my sake, he will save it.  25 For what does it profit a man if he gains the whole world and loses or forfeits himself?

Self denial can be a hard thing at first my Lord but what may seem to be difficult at first becomes easier once one is determined.  Then at the end, with grace, what looked impossible at first looks easy in the end.  You are so abundandantly generous that You pour blessing upon blessing and joy.  Thank You my Beloved.



No comments:

Post a Comment