Search This Blog

Monday, February 15, 2010

James 1:2-3

James 1:2-3
2 Consider yourselves fortunate, my brothers and sisters, when you meet with every kind of trial, 3 for you know that the testing of your faith makes you steadfast.

My Beloved, thank You for reminding me that even in the midst of trials I can praise You.  You go so far as to tell me I am fortunate when I meet with difficulties and suffering.  Help me to see all things through the eyes of faith.    Life on earth is transient, eventually all of us must go back to You Beloved.  Thank You for reminding me that there are two realities - our life on earth and our life in eternity.  Those who love God whole heartedly and believe do not need Him to prove who He is.  They just believe.

Give me humility Lord and give me a heart that is willing to accept only that which You desire to give.  Trusting You in all things and accepting all that You give me with the sure belief that it is good. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment