Search This Blog

Saturday, February 6, 2010

1 Kings 3:5

1 Kings 3:5
Yahweh appeared to Solomon in a dream and said, "Ask what you want me to give you."

My Beloved, I ask that You take my will and give me Your will in order that I may model my life on that of my Mama Mary.  I want Your will in order to act on my desire to respond in all the circumstances of my life like she did.  I want to be available, obedient, submissive, humble, loving, gentle, kind, patient, giving, open, pliant, wise with the wisdom of God.  I want to live my life as she did - in Your Presence.  She bore You in her soul long before You were conceived in her womb and You continue to remain in her soul.  All she did, she did for love of You.  When You call me home, I will see for myself how imperfectly I tried, the times I fell and failed - but Your joy and mine will be in the fact that I tried with every  ounce of my being in cooperation with Your grace. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment