Search This Blog

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Psalm 106:20-22, Mark 8:2-9


Psalm 106:20-22
 20 They exchanged the glory of God for the image of a bull that eats grass.  21 They forgot their Savior God, who had done great things in Egypt, 22 wonderful works in the land of Ham, and awesome deeds by the Sea of Reeds.

My Beloved, may I never forget all the marvels You  have done for me, beginning with my conception and all through my life.  May I love, honor, obey and praise You all the days of my life as my only God.

Mark 8:2-9
2 “I feel sorry for these people because they have been with me for three days and now have nothing to eat. 3 If I send them to their homes hungry, they will faint on the way; some of them have come a long way.”  4 His disciples replied, “Where in a deserted place like this could we get enough bread to feed these people?” 5 He asked them, “How many loaves have you?” And they answered, “Seven.”  6 Then he ordered the crowd to sit down on the ground. Taking the seven loaves and giving thanks, he broke them and handed them to his disciples to distribute. And they distributed them among the people. 7 They also had some small fish, so Jesus said a blessing and asked that these be shared as well.  8 The people ate and were satisfied. The broken pieces were collected, seven wicker baskets full of leftovers. 9 Now there had been about four thousand people.

My Beloved, You were with Your disciples and they still did not know that You would provide.  That no one would go hungry.  If they were with you, depended on You and trusted You.  You give us to the point of satiation and there is still plenty left over.  With You there is always an abuandance of every good and perfect gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment