Search This Blog

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Esther 5:3, Exodus 23:20-23, Matthew 18:1-5, 10, Psalm 91:1-6, 10-11


Esther 5:3
3 The king asked, “What is it, Queen Esther? Tell me what you wish. Even if it is half of my kingdom, I will give it to you.”


My Beloved King, Little St. Therese, Your Little Flower was a spiritual mother. I too would like to be a spiritual mother to everyone I pray for. Give me a heart that will extend a mother's loving care and concern for each, as I bring their needs to You in prayer each morning. You are my King, my Spouse, my Beloved, I know You can refuse me nothing .


Exodus 23:20-23

20 See, I am sending an Angel be­fore you to keep you safe on the way and bring you to the place I have made ready.
21 Be on your guard in his presence and listen to him; do not resist him for he will not pardon your wrong-doing, for my name is in him.
22 If you listen to him and do what I say, I will be enemy to your enemies and the opponent of your opponents. 23 My Angel will go before you and bring you to the land of the Amorites, the Hittites, the Perizzites, the Canaanites, the Hivites and the Jebusites; all these I will destroy.


Beloved, how wonderful to read these verses and know that You speak of our Guardian Angels and I have received my own Guardian Angel Mikey from You. I am truly grateful to him. I offer all my intercessory prayers to him, he in turn offers them to Mary my Mama, who offers them to You. I shall be docile in his presence. I shall listen to him and not resist him. I know that I have a powerful ally in him and for this dear guardian and friend I thank You. To show my appreciation for him, I shall say one Hail Mary every evening in thanksgiving for him as this month is not only dedicated to the Holy Rosary but to our Guardian Angels as well.

Matthew 18:1-5, 10

1 At that time the disciples came to Je­sus and asked him, “Who is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?”
and whoever receives such a child in my name receives me.
10 See that you do not despise any of these little ones, for I tell you: their angels in heaven continually see the face of my heavenly Father.

Beloved, we live in a world where the unborn who have no voice, they are routinely despised and murdered whenever they are thought to be an inconvenience for whatever reason. Empower those who work tirelessly for them, may they be heard and may their work bring about an end to the horror of abortion, the contraceptive mentality and the abuse of Your little ones. Their poor guardian angels cry out ceaselessly to the Father on their behalf. Their tears, pain and suffering dim the light of the sun on earth and bring darkness to our world. Hear our prayers for an end to this evil O Lord. Thank You.

2 Then Jesus called a little child, set the child in the midst of the disciples, 3 and said, “I assure you that unless you change and become like little children, you cannot enter the kingdom of heaven. 4 Whoever becomes lowly like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven, 5

No comments:

Post a Comment