Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Psalm 84, Matthew 19:30

Psalm 84

How lovely are your rooms,
O Lord of hosts!
My soul yearns, pines,
for the courts of the Lord.
My heart and my flesh
cry out for the living God.
Even the sparrow finds a home,
and the swallow a nest
where she may lay her young,
at your altars, O Lord of hosts,
my King and my God!
Happy are those who live in your house,
continually singing your praise!
Happy the pilgrims whom you strengthen,
to make the ascent to you.
As they pass through the Valley,
they make it a place of springs,
the early rain covers it with blessings.
They go from strength to strength
till they appear before God in Zion.
O Lord of hosts, hear my prayer;
give ear, O God of Jacob!
10 Look upon our shield, O God;
look upon the face of your anointed!
11 One day in your courts is better
than a thousand elsewhere.
I would rather be left at the threshold
in the house of my God
than to dwell in the tents of the wicked.
12 For the Lord God is a sun and a shield;
he bestows favor and glory.
The Lord withholds no good thing
from those who walk in uprightness.
13 O Lord of hosts,
blessed are those who trust in you.



M--- mine, celebrate the love that I have for you and you for me.  Guard it as a light and do not let sin put out the flame.  Walk with me all the days your Father has alloted to you.  Let your heart be silent and still so you can hear Me speak.  Be guided by My Holy Spirit.  Love Me.  I thirst for the love of all yet I am often ignored and denied.  Accept all the Father gives you of joy and sorrow for both are necessary for you to grow and become more like Me.  Strive to be holy and perfect all the time, this pleases Me.  Remember that I am with you every step of the way.


Matthew 19:30

30 Many who are now first will be last, and many who are now last will be first.

Beloved , how the rich, strong and powerful clamor for the first place and gorge themselves on the fat of the land, as they grind into the earth with their heels, those less fortunate, the weak, the poor and the marginalized. Thank you Lord that Your day will surely come when Your justice will be dispensed and the godless will have to make reparation.

No comments:

Post a Comment