Search This Blog

Thursday, January 7, 2010

1 John 5:4, Luke 4:18, 21



My Beloved and my God You have loved me who are unworthy and underserving of Your love.  I love You in return but the proof of my love for You is my love for my brothers and sisters.  The evangelist says in 1 John 5:4 that "the victory which overcomes the world is our faith."  Yes, my Beloved the stronger our faith the greater our ability to stand against the world.

Luke 4:18, 21
The Spirit of the Lord is upon me.  He has anointed me to bring good news to the poor, to proclaim liberty to captives and new sight to the blind; to free the oppressed and announce the Lord's year of mercy.  Today these prophetic words come true even as you listen.

My Beloved, You announced Your mission 2000 years and what was true then continues to be true today.  You are our Savior, Redeemer, Healer, Brother Spouse, Messiah and our very best Friend.  If we know You, if we have faith in You my Lord, then we know that nothing can separate us from You.  We are Yours eternally.

No comments:

Post a Comment