Search This Blog

Friday, December 24, 2010

Haggai 2:4-5

Haggai 2:4-5 
I say to you, : do not be discouraged. Begin to work, for I am with you, says Yahweh. Do not be afraid, for my spirit is in your midst.
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Unless you step out in faith, you will not know the power of my assurances."

"Beloved, I have no experience at all.  I  have a heart that is willing and ready but I do not know how."

"You will never know what abilities you have unless you go out and do what is required of you."

"Help me Lord!!!"

"As long as there is breath in your body I will be with you.  Believe that.  Close your eyes and experience My power in you.  Study, prepare, do the hard work  then step out in faith and my Spirit will take control.  Trust Me.  Believe.  Say, "I can do all things in Christ who strengthens me.  You can hide in the shadows or step out and claim My promises."

No comments:

Post a Comment