Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Psalm 46:11, Isaiah 25:6-10, Matthew 15:29-37, Psalm 23-1-6

Mass Reading for Today: Isaiah 25:6-10, Matthew 15:29-37, Psalm 23-1-6
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Psalm 46:11

11 Be still, know that I am God.


In all the turmoil of my life and in everything that happens to me each day, nothing shall

overwhelm me or distress me when I remember that You are my God. If You are for me none shall be against me. In the silent depths of my heart, I have there a sure knowledge that You my Lord are God.

Isaiah 25:6-10

Beloved, death does not have the final answer, You do. You will wipe away all tears. There will be no more sadness. The sorrow that shrouds us will melt away in the sunshine of Your love and we will feast in Your Presence with gladness and joy. Thank You for this hope that shines like a beacon and strengthens us on our journey to You.

Matthew 15:29-37

Beloved, ever since You came to the world as Son of Man and Son of God, people of every nation, stripe, race and color have come streaming to You. Sinners both great and small have found forgiveness, mercy compassion and above all a most tender understanding love toward us for You know our weaknesses. Give me the same heart Lord. melt the hardness of my heart and give me Your gentleness of spirit. Let those who come to be go away satisfied having encountered You in me and let me still have much left over.

Psalm 23-1-6

6 Goodness and kindness will follow me
all the days of my life,
I shall dwell in the house of the Lord
as long as I live.

I love this psalm Beloved, it has been my consolation during difficult times. Thank You for the promise of verse 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment