Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Isaiah 54:5-8

Isaiah 54:5-8
For your Maker is to marry you: Yahweh Sabaoth is his name. Your Redeemer is the Holy One of Israel: He is called God of all the earth.
For Yahweh has called you back as one forsaken and grieved in spirit. Who could abandon his first beloved? says your God.
For a brief moment I have abandoned you, but with great tenderness I will gather my people. For a moment, in an outburst of anger, I hid my face from you, but with everlasting love I have had mercy on you, says Yahweh, your Redeemer.

Beloved, I have felt alone, bereft, abandoned and said, "I do  not know why."  Physically I have been ill and spiritually I have felt at my lowest ebb.  Thank You for Your wonderful words of encouragement.  
Lord, if I should lose You, I would lose everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment